This year’s Museums Computer Group AGM will take place at Museums + Tech 2016 (19 October 2016 at the Wellcome Collection).
Full details of the AGM can be found below.
The AGM will include the election of nominees to the Committee. Joining the Committee is a great way to support your peers and help the sector. It’s also an opportunity to meet people, gain valuable skills and experience, and enhance your CV. If you are motivated to help and have a few hours free each month, please see the call for new committee members. If you are interested in being nominated, or to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual General Meeting
Wednesday 19 October 2016, 12:45-1:30pm
Wellcome Collection, Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the last AGM: The British Museum, 26 October 2015
3. Committee Reports:
Chair – Mia Ridge
Accounts – Ivan Teage (Treasurer)
Membership – Katherine Biggs (Secretary)
4. Operational Reports including Events, Communications and website.
5. Committee Elections. Nominations are invited for the following committee vacancies:
Treasurer – 1 vacancy
Members – 2 vacancies
6. Handover: the chair invites existing and new committee members onto the stage to introduce them
7. Any other urgent business
8. Close of meeting