As well as sharing the speaker’s slides and audio (below), we’re sharing blog posts and other reports from UK Museums on the Web: UKMW12 ‘Strategically Digital’. If you’ve written about the event let us know in the comments or on twitter (@ukmcg) and we’ll add the link. If you’ve taken photos, please tag them ukmw12 and add them to the MCG’s group on Flickr.
We’d also love your feedback about the event – help us make next year even better by filling in this very short survey. And speaking of next year, you can subscribe to the MCG Events Updates list on MailChimp for advance notice of future events.
Blog posts and twitter roundups
- The rise of Creative Technology from Deeson Online
- ‘UKMW12: Strategically Digital’ from our official event blogger Rachel Kasbohm
- Rhiannon Looseley’s UKMW12 takeaways
- Lorna Richardson’s Museums, Internets & a New Job on Digital Public Archaeology
- Andrew Lewis’ UK Museums on the Web Conference 2012 on Digital Media at the V&A
- Mia’s Chair’s welcome at UKMW12 (and related, ‘Behind the themes’ at the UK Museums on the Web conference – UKMW12), personal highlights of UKMW12 and UKMW12 storified
- Sarah Fellows’ UK Museums on the Web 2012 on Museum Neverland
- Paul Rowe’s twitter archive/analysis for #ukmw12
- Collection of speaker’s slides
- Adrian Stevenson’s Notes from WW1 Discovery Open Mic at UK Museums on the Web 2012
- Claire Ross’ Positive and Negatives of Digital R&D Notes from UKMW12
‘The Rise of Creative Technology’ – Andrew Dobson
‘What do we want from online collections?’ – Paul Rowe
‘The realities of moving to Digital First’ – Andrew Lewis and Rich Barrett-Small
‘Tate’s Digital Strategy: The Times They Are A-Changin’’ – John Stack
Open Mic – Annette Haworth, Joe Baskerville, Adrian Stevenson, Richard Lumb, Shaun Osborne
‘CPD and mentoring opportunities with the AMA programme’ – Charlotte Holmes
‘The rapidly changing face of the digital audiences’ – Tom Grinsted
‘Share or sharealike – deciding how, when and where to share your digital content’ – Nick Poole
‘Curation and Impact for the Digital Age’ talk by Simon Tanner.
‘The Positives and Negatives of Digital R&D’ talk by Claire Ross and Jane Audas (the beginning of the talk is missing).
‘Organisational Transformation and Sustainability’ talk by Stuart Dempster.
‘People not Products: a radically different approach to digital strategy’ talk by Katy Beale.
Post talk Q&A and discussion with Claire Ross, Jane Audas, Stuart Dempster and Katy Beale.