‘Engaging digital audiences in museums’ was another successful Museums Computer Group regional event, and it was even better because it was co-created with the Digital Learning Network.
Here are some of the great reports and blog posts people wrote after attending ‘Engaging digital audiences in museums’:
- Learning and Technology sitting in a Museum Shaped tree…EngageM Take Aways « Clairey Ross
- Kleuterprojecten evalueren (in Dutch)
- Open Objects: ‘Engaging digital audiences in museums’ conference
- Thought Den » Digital Audiences Condensed: Museum chats in Manchester
- Rhiannon Looseley’s blog: Generic Learning Outcomes – friend or foe? has some specific questions based on the unconference session
- Juno Rae’s blog: Joint DLNET and MCG Conference: Engaging Digital Audiences in Museums
- And of course, our event bloggers who wrote up and illustrated the day for us: Guest blogging the Engaging Digital Audiences in Museums conference
- Our thanks to DLNet’s Juno Rae for collating this list of Presentation slides from Engaging Digital Audiences in Museums July 2012 conference.
So many tweets were sent with the #EngageM hashtag that it became a trending topic in Manchester. A downloadable Twitter archive is available here (CSV)!